Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Resilient Flooring - Crossville Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ECOCYCLE Americana contains between 5 and 20 percent pre-consumer recycled content and is manufactured using processes certified by Scientific Certification Systems (SCS). Tile is recommended for use for interior floors, countertops, walls, and exterior walls. Available in 12-inch-by-12-inch and 18-inch-by-18-inch tiles. Colors go all the way through the tile. Features Crossville's Cross-Sheen finish for ease of stain and scuff mark removal. No waxes or sealers are needed for cleaning.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors