- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Remote Surveillance Power Source - Sentry View Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SentryPOWER CORE can be used with solar panels, small wind turbines, generators, and grid power to provide remote power for remote surveillance and critical infrastructure applications. Configurable for 12, 24, and 48 V battery banks with three-stage charging and multiple battery charge controller inputs. Includes a web interface for peripheral system access and variety of communications options including secure SATCOM, wireless, IP, cellular and fiber.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing