Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Remote Releasing Module for Fire Extinguishing Systems - Kidde Fire Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The SmartOne remote releasing module, when used with the ARIES intelligent system control unit, enables the remote activation of fire extinguishing systems.
The RRM provides internal supervision of communication with the ARIES Control Unit, connections to an external power supply and comprehensive system memory maintenance. The ARIES signaling line supports up to 64 modules. Up to 16 modules can be configured for simultaneous group activation, with as many as four groups. The module supports FM-200, FE-13, CO2, Argonite and foam, foam-water, deluge and pre-action sprinkler systems. The module offers triple-R protection against inadvertent extinguishing system activation. Versatile mounting configurations are available. The module offers a five-year warranty and is UL-Listed, FM-Approved. The new module has a lower cost per release zone than competing products, according to the company.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 Fire Safety Myths: Will Equipment Work as Designed?
- 3 Fire Safety Myths: How Will Occupants React?
- Federal Requirements Tie Reimbursements To Life Safety Compliance
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA