- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
Reinforced Granite-Cladding System - Hardwire LLC - Facility Management Product Release
REINFORCED GRANITE-CLADDING SYSTEM absorbs and dissipates energy to provide blast protection. Hardwire ArmorStone combines high-tensile steel with granite. The system uses proprietary coupling systems and chemistries matched to specific threats. It is available in a variety of colors and thicknesses.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Proactively Protect Your Office From the Next Pandemic
- Resilience: Are You Ready for the Next Crisis?
- Facility Strong: How to Fund Investments in Resilience
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires