Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Refreshed LVT Collection - Roppe Corporation - Facility Management Product Release
Northern Parallels, and an updated Northern Timbers, LVT lines are made in the USA.
Northern Parallels is a series of LVT visual options that are inspired by nature and correlate to a freshly updated Northern Timbers palette. Northern Parallels, consisting of six collections, is available in 24 colors/patterns that vary from 12-by-24-inch and 18-by-18-inch tiles and a 9 1/4-by-59 1/4-inch plank.
Northern Timbers offer 23 grains and hues that complement many design styles and textures in two standard sizes — 4-by-36-inch and 6-by-48-inch planks. The Northern Timbers Loose-Lay floating floor option provides ease of installation in eight of the most popular grains, while Northern Timbers Solutions includes a palette of seven colors/grains with a 12 mil wear layer.
Northern Timbers and Parallels are available in a full 1/8 inch thickness offering a 28 mil wear layer with C-Shield UV cured ceramic bead finish that adds durability by resisting scuffing and traffic patterns on the surface while promoting ease of maintenance.
The Northern Timbers and Parallels palette’s also complement Roppe’s neutrals found in their 70 colors of wall base, rubber tile and tread to provide a complete set of flooring options across several different product categories.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors