- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Operations and Maintenance Sup. »
- Director of Facilities Ops and Maint »
- Facilities and Maintenance Technician »
Rapid-Setting Concrete - Ceratech Coatings Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Ceratech’s Mainline is a rapid-setting construction and repair concrete. The environmentally friendly, non-Portland, non-epoxy concrete is comprised of more than 90 percent waste stream material.
The 66-pound bags are mixed and placed like traditional cement. Mainline is specifically designed for horizontal applications providing for low cost repair of building restoration projects, balcony projects, loading dock ramps, parking garages, form and pour projects and any other application where cost efficient return to service is important.
- Take the Long View on Facilities Maintenance Planning
- Maximizing CMMS Benefits to Benefit Department Performance
- 4 Tips for Better Maintenance Recordkeeping
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use