- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Raised Floor Stripper - P&G Professional - Facility Management Product Release
The ProLine Floor Finish Stripper uses a butoxyethanol-free formula, leading to a stripper that has high pH, solvent and amine strippers but a low odor, according to the company. The stripper removes a variety of finishes without the use of butyls or environmentally-damaging surfactants such as nonylphenol exthoxylates (NPEs).
A “no-rinse” feature leaves the floor free of alkalinity.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors