Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rainscreen - MetalWerks - Facility Management Product Release
Arcwall rainscreen panels are a drained and back-ventilated rainscreen system manufactured from formed aluminum or stainless plate. For both walls and soffits, it can be flat, curved, or formed into custom 3D profiles. It can be installed both horizontally and vertically. A 0.625-inch horizontal and vertical joint is standard with variable options. The fully mitered and welded corners are ground smooth for seamless appearance. Maximum 65 inches wide by 160 inches long. Avoids NFPA 285 complications by avoiding thermo-plastic cores.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall