Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Pre-applied Adhesive Speeds LVT Installation - MANNINGTON - Facility Management Product Release
QuickStix LVT, pre-applied adhesive for LVT flooring, was designed to expedite the LVT installation process, as well as extend its effectiveness to projects where adhesives prove challenging. Upon receipt of QuickStix-backed LVT, the tile is immediately ready to be installed and sticks and sets upon installation.
The high performance of QuickStix is due to its moisture resistance properties. Even with extreme subfloor moisture—up to 99 percent RH and 18 lb MVER—QuickStix not only sticks: it can stand up to walking and heavy rolling loads, instantaneously.
The product’s water-based adhesive technology does away with the need for adhesive pails, trowels, and long hours of labor. Simply, peel, position and roll.
QuickStix contains no VOCs. Further improving IAQ is Mannington’s patented Quantum Guard HP, the industry’s highest-performing wearlayer—an aluminum oxide topcoat cured by an ultraviolet process for durability, easy cleanability, and slip-retardance. A 10-year warranty covers both the product and the adhesive.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors