- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Power Transfer Switches - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
ASCO Power Transfer Switches meet or exceed International Building Code (IBC) 2003 requirements for seismic events by operating during a simulated severe seismic event. IBC requires the transfer switch to operate before and after an event.
Test results from an independent testing lab show the transfer switch's mounting bolts remained seated, doors remained shut and the system remained operational during and after the test. The new requirements required bracing and other reinforcement to the enclosure, which is available as an option, Accessory 125.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully