- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Technician »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Power Tools - Bosch Power Tools and Accessories - Facility Management Product Release
The 38636 Litheon 36V drill/driver features 600 inches per pound of torque and a two-speed motor — 0-450 and 0-1400 RPM — to accomplish heavy-duty applications. The 18636 36V FPS hammer drill/driver features a two-speed motor — 0-450 and 0-1500 RPM — and up to 18,000 beats per minute and 600 inches per pound of torque.
The tools are compatible with Bosch Flexible Power System. Comprised of two different 36V packs, a Litheon SlimPack and FatPack, the Flexible Power System allows users to customize their tool to the application based on weight or runtime.
The following kits are available with varying Flexible Power System battery options:
* 38636-01 Litheon 36V 1/2-inch drill/driver kit with 2 SlimPacks
* 18636-01 Litheon 36V 1/2-inch hammer drill/driver Kit with 1 SlimPack and 1 FatPack
* 18636-02 Litheon 36V 1/2-inch hammer drill/driver kit with 2 FatPacks
* 18636-03 Litheon 36V 1/2-inch hammer drill/driver kit with 2 SlimPacks
Featuring a Dura-Shield exterior housing composed of a shock-absorbing and flexible ABS/Nylon blend, the tools are designed to survive numerous 10-foot drops onto concrete. A steel-reinforced collar strengthens the tools front end; and a Uni-Body Power Train maintains alignment between the clutch, gearbox and motor.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- What You Need to Know to Get Short-Term Equipment Rental Right
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Power Tools: New Technology To Address New Demands
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality