Power Tool System - Bosch Power Tools and Accessories - Facility Management Product Release
The Litheon 36V Flexible Power System (FPS) is available with two different task-specific 36V battery packs – the Litheon 36V SlimPack and 36V FatPack. With FPS, users can customize their 36V tool to the application based on weight and runtime.
The 36V SlimPack weighs less than a 14.4V NiCad. It delivers twice the voltage and up to 15-percent more runtime than competitive 18V tools. The pack’s lightweight design makes it perfect for one-handed and overhead applications with a drill/driver or hammer drill/driver.
For those looking to replace their corded tool, the 36V FatPack delivers twice the voltage and runtime of an 18V NiCd battery without a weight penalty. Forty-five-degree bevel cuts and ripping plywood with a circular saw, and series drilling into concrete with a cordless rotary hammer are examples of the extended use applications meant for the FatPack.
Bosch cordless tools and batteries are covered under the Provantage protection plan, which provides owners one-year of tool and two-years of battery replacement in the event of failure and three years of free tool repair.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Effective Training is Key to MEWP Success
- Rent or Buy? Making a Smart Decision on MEWPs
- Aerial Work Platforms: Maintenance Strategies That Deliver Reliability and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality