Power System Manual Backup - Russelectric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Russelectric on-site power control systems are equipped with dual PLC controls for automatic generator set starting and stopping, status and alarm annunciation, synchronizing, and priority load control. A primary PLC controls system operation with a backup PLC running the same program as the primary. If the primary PLC fails, the backup PLC assumes operational control. If both PLCs fail, a manual control system allows operating personnel to synchronize and parallel the generators onto the bus, as well as to add and shed load.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully