Power Quality Analyzer - AEMC Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The PowerPad III Model 8336 is a compact, three-phase power-quality analyzer designed to measure and carry out diagnostics and power quality work on one-, two-, or three-phase networks. Five voltage and four current inputs are provided. It is IEC 61000-4-30 Class B and safety rated to 600V CAT IV and 1000V CAT III. The device has 2GB of memory available for storing trend data; additional internal memory allows storage of alarms, transients, and snapshot data.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully