Power-Over-Internet - Phihong USA - Facility Management Product Release
The Ultra PoE POE480U from Phihong USA is a 60W, four-port midspan, providing total full power of 480W and requiring no power management. This Power-over-Ethernet device is designed for remotely powering applications such as high-power radios, wireless access points and computer workstations in business and educational environments.
Data networks are available with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, and 1000BASE-T data rates. The device has safety and protection systems designed to meet the IEEE 802.3 standards, including detection, disconnect and overload control.
The outputs are equipped with short-circuit and overload protection, and the output can be shorted permanently without damage. Over-temperature protection allows the midspan to automatically shut down without being damaged. The voltage range of the AC input is 90VAC to 264VAC, with AC input frequency from 47Hz to 63Hz. There is also an optional DC input available.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully