Power Meter - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The PowerLogic PM5000 includes a series of compact meters with such features as different communication and input and output options, a battery-backed real-time clock, alarms, multiple tariff schedules, and data and event logging for a full range of capabilities for energy-cost-allocation and submetering applications. The PM5100 and PM5300 models are rated as accuracy class 0.5S, while PM5500 models are rated as accuracy class 0.2S.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects