Power-Distribution Center - Coleman Cable Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The X-Treme Box™ work site unit now features a roll-cage version with a stackable design for easier transportation. The cage is constructed with a tubular-steel frame tapered on top to allow several boxes to be stacked when workers move them from one job site to another. The unit features seven circuit-breaker-protected, weatherproof receptacles, including six NEMA 20A locking or straight-blade receptacles with GFCI protection. The power-distribution box also includes one NEMA 30A locking receptacle with overload protection and a 50A inlet and outlet.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully