Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Power-Distribution Center - Coleman Cable Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The X-Treme Box™ work site unit now features a roll-cage version with a stackable design for easier transportation. The cage is constructed with a tubular-steel frame tapered on top to allow several boxes to be stacked when workers move them from one job site to another. The unit features seven circuit-breaker-protected, weatherproof receptacles, including six NEMA 20A locking or straight-blade receptacles with GFCI protection. The power-distribution box also includes one NEMA 30A locking receptacle with overload protection and a 50A inlet and outlet.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully