- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Power Distribution Cabinet - Staco Energy Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The FirstLine OC power-distribution cabinet from Staco uses up to 96 branch circuit breakers with or without main panel disconnect circuit breakers. It is designed for power distribution needs within data centers, industrial plants, commercial facilities, lighting applications, and more.
Safety features include true wraparound bypass for systems maintenance. Three interlocked switches provide complete removal of power from the UPS cabinet without dropping the critical load. With top, bottom, and side cable entry options, FirstLine can easily be installed in raised floor or non-raised floor environments. It comes with snap-in breakers, spacious wireways, and computer-grade grounding.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully