- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Power Connectors - Anderson Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
PowerMod High Power B series from Anderson Power Products are a family of connectors that feature touch-safe female housings, cable strain relief and integral positive latches.
Using the company’s patented Sterling contact technology, the connectors offer low electrical resistance, provide a minimum of 500 mating cycles and are rated for circuit interruption. These connectors are IP 20 rated (touch safe) for user safety. The integral coding key provides further protection by allowing the user to configure unique mating of up to six individual connectors. PowerMod HP connectors are offered in ten different connector housing types, including right angle, bus bar, panel mount and blindmate/float selections.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully