Power Center - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Schneider Electric’s Square D Integrated Power and Control Solutions line expanded to include free-standing, front- and rear-aligned equipment available in multiple enclosure options, including NEMA 1, NEMA 1 with driphood and NEMA 3R. The solutions reduce floor space, installation time and material handling costs for new and retrofit commercial, retail or industrial applications that have 208V and/or 480V requirements.
The electrical distribution equipment and building controls are factory-installed and pre-wired in a controlled environment, saving installation time. Close coupling between sections eliminates additional material, including wire, conduit and fittings.
All sections are 92 inches high, with widths ranging from 24 to 48 inches and depths of either 24 or 36 inches, depending on section configurations. Each section comes standard with a UL 891 deadfront switchboard, panelboard with door-in-door construction and factory-installed power cables.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully