Portable Generators - Kohler Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Nine models make up the line, ranging from a 2-kilowatt (kW) inverter to a 12.3-kW gasoline model, plus four portable water and trash pumps in varying diameters. The smallest model, the PRO2.0iS, includes an intelligent sensor that monitors power demand and varies engine speed. The high-end model, the PRO12.3EFI gasoline model, features the Command PRO electronic fuel injection engine.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully