- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
Polyurethane Flooring - FloorFolio Industries - Facility Management Product Release
FloorFolio’s Responsive flooring is a commercial flooring line manufactured with polyurethane throughout the product, rather than just finished with a top coat of polyurethane.
It is available in an array of colors, including wood patterns and embossed styles. Electrostatic versions are available for spaces that contain equipment sensitive to static shock, such as surgical suites or data centers.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors