Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pneumatic Saw - CS Unitec Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Model 5 1115 0020 is designed to dry-cut steel plates up to 3/8 inch thick, as well as non-ferrous metal, plastic, grating, composite and corrugated materials. The saw weighs 19 pounds. Hp pneumatic motor operates at 90 pounds per square inch using 60 cubic feet per minute air volume and have a 1/2 inch female NPT air connection. This 9-inch circular saw has an overall cutting depth of 3-1/4 inches at 90 degrees and 2-1/8 inches at 45 degrees. The ultra-thin laser beam saw blade comes as standard equipment.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality