Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Plug Load Control - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The Isole plug load controller from Watt Stopper couples a personal occupancy sensor with a surge-protected power strip to turn off unneeded devices when a space is vacant. Two uncontrolled outlets on the device are for devices that should remain on regardless of occupancy; the other six outlets are occupancy-controlled.
Plugging equipment such as monitors, task lighting, radios, calculators, fans, heaters and transformers into the controlled outlets ensures that these devices will only be powered up when they are needed. In addition to turning off unneeded lighting and fans, Isole also shuts off power to ‘phantom’ loads such as sleeping monitors and unused transformers.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects