- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Project Manager »
Plug Load Control - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The Isole plug load controller from Watt Stopper couples a personal occupancy sensor with a surge-protected power strip to turn off unneeded devices when a space is vacant. Two uncontrolled outlets on the device are for devices that should remain on regardless of occupancy; the other six outlets are occupancy-controlled.
Plugging equipment such as monitors, task lighting, radios, calculators, fans, heaters and transformers into the controlled outlets ensures that these devices will only be powered up when they are needed. In addition to turning off unneeded lighting and fans, Isole also shuts off power to ‘phantom’ loads such as sleeping monitors and unused transformers.
- How to Reduce Embodied Carbon in Facilities
- How Building Performance Standards Are Addressing Climate Change
- Understanding the Power of Solar PPAs
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects