Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pipe and Fittings - BlazeMaster Fire Sprinkler Systems - Facility Management Product Release
BlazeMaster pipe and fittings are made of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) instead of steel. Material can attach directly to ceiling or wall and requires less vertical space than steel. Uses solvent cement joining system. Approved for use in high-rise and light hazard commercial and industrial applications. No welding or threading.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA