- Facilities Director »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
Photovoltaic Panel - Saint-Gobain Solar/Avancis - Facility Management Product Release
Avancis PowerMax incorporates copper–indium–selenide technology in layers less than one micron thick deposited on glass substrate, enabling the highest electricity conversion efficiency for thin film solar modules — particularly in low light — as verified by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, according to the company. The 45-millimeter-thick black panels are suitable for use on roofs, curtain walls, and canopies.
- Emergency Power Setup Crucial for Cleveland Arboretum and Gardens
- How to Decide Where to Locate Electrical Generators
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Are Your Occupants Stealing Electricity by Charging Cell Phones?