Photovoltaic Panel - Saint-Gobain Solar/Avancis - Facility Management Product Release
Avancis PowerMax incorporates copper–indium–selenide technology in layers less than one micron thick deposited on glass substrate, enabling the highest electricity conversion efficiency for thin film solar modules — particularly in low light — as verified by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, according to the company. The 45-millimeter-thick black panels are suitable for use on roofs, curtain walls, and canopies.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully