Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Panel System - The HON Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The HON Company’s Nature Core is the industry's first agri-fiber panel substrate, according to the company. The non-woven composite material is made from a blend of natural and synthetic fibers and contains no formaldehyde.
The product is used exclusively on the company's Initiate panel system. The material is treated with smoke- and flame-retardant applications and then processed into a rigid board stock that is used like traditional panel substrates. These panel systems qualify for LEED credits in two areas: Renewable resources, and low-emitting materials.
- How Soundmasking Leads to Better Acoustics, Pleasant Space
- How to Get Good Acoustics from Floor to Ceiling
- Quality Sound: Office Acoustics Done Right