- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Panel System - The HON Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The HON Company’s Nature Core is the industry's first agri-fiber panel substrate, according to the company. The non-woven composite material is made from a blend of natural and synthetic fibers and contains no formaldehyde.
The product is used exclusively on the company's Initiate panel system. The material is treated with smoke- and flame-retardant applications and then processed into a rigid board stock that is used like traditional panel substrates. These panel systems qualify for LEED credits in two areas: Renewable resources, and low-emitting materials.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs