- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Panel System - The HON Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The HON Company’s Nature Core is the industry's first agri-fiber panel substrate, according to the company. The non-woven composite material is made from a blend of natural and synthetic fibers and contains no formaldehyde.
The product is used exclusively on the company's Initiate panel system. The material is treated with smoke- and flame-retardant applications and then processed into a rigid board stock that is used like traditional panel substrates. These panel systems qualify for LEED credits in two areas: Renewable resources, and low-emitting materials.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office