- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Packaged Rooftop Units Offer Improved HVAC Efficiency - Lennox Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The light commercial Raider® rooftop unit line now includes the 6-ton unit available in gas/electric and electric/electric configurations and the new 14 SEER units, available in 3-5 tons.
“Contractors rely on Raider products because they are reliable, readily available and easy to install,” says Omar Irizarry, Lennox Commercial. The new tonnages offer increased competiveness in the commercial HVAC market.
Raider is also enhancing its product lineup with 14 SEER units to comply with the new 2015 U.S. Regional Standards. 14 SEER is required for all single-phase packaged rooftop units manufactured as of January 1, 2015.
“Raider easily replaces some of the most popular installed units in the market today,” Irizarry says. “These 14 SEER units will help keep contractors competitive and under compliance throughout the emergency replacement market.”
Raider units are available in 3-12.5 tons and offer many design features created to simplify emergency replacement installation and help contractors save time and money on the job. The units fit the industry’s most popular curb sizes and match existing utility locations. This reduces additional cost on replacement jobs by eliminating the need to purchase a new adaptor curb or reroute utilities connections.
Available as an option, MSAV® (multi-stage air volume) supply fan technology optimizes energy efficiency by matching fan speed with compressor demand for additional utility savings. BACnet®, the industry’s leading building automation system protocol, is available as a field- or factory-installed option. The BACnet option’s plug-and-play format helps customers save time and money on installation and service.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation