Packaged Rooftop System - Rheem Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
H2AC integrated air and water system rooftop unit uses heat removed by the HVAC system to heat water. The unit can pre-heat a facility's cold water supply to as much as 125 degrees F. Unit is designed for restaurants and uses a refrigerant-to-water system to transfer heat that would normally be released into the atmosphere to hot water; when simultaneous demand for hot water and air conditioning does not exist, unit releases heat into the atmosphere.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation