Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
PV Laminate - ATAS International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ATA-Solar laminate is applied to standing seam roofing panels during production, then shipped out for installation. Laminate is available in either 18-foot or 9-foot, 4-inch lengths that are rated for 136 and 68 watts respectively. Systems are available in sizes ranging from 1.5 kW to 120 kW, as well as customized systems.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Winter Maintenance Considerations for Steep-Sloped Roofing
- Winter Roofing Hazards: Snow, Ponding, Freeze/Thaw
- Facilities Manager's Guide to Winter Roofing Care