PHONSTOP V Ceiling and Wall Tiles - pinta acoustic inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's PHONSTOP V ceiling and wall tiles are made from 100 percent recycled content and are sintered to form rigid, lightweight and porous sound absorbers. The product has a noise reduction coefficient of 0.90 and is made for adhesive applications on walls and ceilings. Panels are available in 24-by-24-by-2 inches and 24-by-28-by-2 inches. Tiles offer two edge options: One face of the tile features 3/8-inch chamfer beveled edges, while the reverse face has square edges.
- Think Fast: Learning Lessons from the Pandemic
- Roof Replacement Strategies and Tactics
- Cost Considerations When Outsourcing Maintenance and Engineering Tasks
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia