- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Office Furniture - Cumberland Furniture - Facility Management Product Release
The Fortis Table from Cumberland is designed to be a versatile conference room furnishing that features a choice of wood or stone tops available in square and round sizes ranging from 42- to 60-inch widths and rectangle and boat shape sizes that range from 84- to 288-inch lengths.
The table supports modern technology requirements, including full capabilities for power, data, voice, and audio communication through a convenient trough on the tabletop or through smaller 6-inch units.
The table has an enclosed base with removable panels. Each panel is framed in polished, satin, or statuary bronze aluminum. The removable panels provide access to wires and cables and are available in wood, faux leather, or back-painted glass. Constructed with a solid hardwood core material, wood options for the Fortis Table include maple, ash, cherry, mahogany, and walnut.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office