- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Next-Generation Data Logger Provides Data Remotely - Onset - Facility Management Product Release
Onset’s HOBO RX3000 is a new generation of HOBO remote monitoring systems for measuring energy, power, and environmental conditions indoors. Featuring improved flexibility, easier deployment, and more robust performance, this new system brings instant access to monitoring data anywhere, anytime via the Internet.
The RX3000 supports up to 15 channels of smart sensors and eight analog inputs for additional sensors, enabling the user to measure and record a variety of parameters pertaining to energy usage, HVAC/R systems performance, and green building efficiency.
The HOBO RX3000 Station is equipped with cellular communications, and transmits data to Onset’s HOBOlink web-enabled software platform. HOBOlink allows users to easily access current and historical data from the web, manage and control HOBO RX3000 stations remotely, and set alarm notifications. Automatic delivery of data files can be scheduled via email or FTP in CSV or XLSX format, and an API (application programming interface) is available to organizations that want to integrate environmental data from HOBOlink web servers into their applications. The HOBO RX3000 can also be equipped with Wi-Fi and Ethernet communication options.
Everything you expect...
• Cloud-based data access
• Plug-and-play Smart Sensors for temp/RH monitoring
• Easy-to-configure energy monitoring sensors
• Rugged enclosure
• Alarm notifications via text, email
• Cellular, WiFi, and Ethernet communication
• User-installable analog and relay modules
• Expanded analog input range for connecting a broader range of sensors
• LCD display for easy deployment
• More sensor connections, more memory, and more options for powering your data logger.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects