- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Network Video Recorder - Panasonic Security Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Panasonic Security Systems introduced a Network Video Recorder engineered to maintain the quality and image integrity of IP camera-based video surveillance systems. The i-Pro WJ-ND400 NVR Series can record up to 64 network cameras simultaneously with multi-format recording in MPEG-4 and JPEG.
The unit offers search capabilities, as well as 2x and 4x digital zoom on live or recorded video. The WJ-ND400 also provides Panasonic camera control for pan/tilt, zoom, focus, brightness, preset position and auto mode, with quick IP setup for i-Pro network cameras. Up to nine 1TB hot-plug hard disk drives can be installed for maximum on-board storage capabilities, while up to 16 clients can monitor and control the unit simultaneously.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- Entryway Security Can Be Understated, Yet Effective
- Facility Security Strategies for a New Era
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing