Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Neo-vintage LED Lamp - Burton Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Burton Bulb is a neo-vintage LED bulb that emulates vintage Edison incandescent bulbs while solving the quality issues from the first generation of LED bulbs. The Burton Bulb offers flickerless LED technology which avoids stroboscopic effect and True Color Dimming capabilities.
The lightbulb contains 100 light emitting diode flip-chips on a 130mm ﬂexible substrate that can be bent to mimic various styles of incandescent ﬁlaments (Spiral, cone, helix etc.). These LED’s are phosphorous doped to increase the color rendering index value to 95, reducing “green spike.” The phosphorous is slightly frosted to eliminate the harsh, sharp light given off by a LED.
All electrical components that convert alternate current to direct current have been designed to ﬁt into a base that assembles easily with the outer glass envelope. The 3Watt lamp produces a 25 Watt equivalent, at 2200K. The ﬁlament and glass bulb is shaped and tinted into vintage Edison style fashions.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health