- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
NanoCore Fiber Optic Cables - Hitachi Cable Manchester - Facility Management Product Release
The NanoCore line of fiber optic cables includes three new constructions of plenum-rated gel-free loose tube fiber optic cables, including a 12 to 24 strand zip cord, a single jacket construction that can accommodate 2 to 12 strands and a dual-jacket construction capable of accommodating up to 72 strands.
Designed to work with MT, MTP/MPO and other small form function connectors, the NanoCore line offers higher fiber strand counts in smaller diameter cables. Features a UL rating of OFNP for installation in plenum environments.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully