- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Multimeter - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Fluke 289 Industrial Logging Multimeter has advanced functionality for diagnosing problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution and electromechanical equipment.
It features a logging function with expanded memory that stores up to 10,000 readings for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Users can save multiple logging sessions before PC download is necessary and review logged readings in graphical format directly on the meter display using on-board capabilities.
The Fluke 289 features a 3.5-inch VGA dot-matrix display with a white backlight that can simultaneously display multiple sets of measurement information. It includes context-sensitive onboard help screens, multiple save options and automatic time stamping for convenient recall of measurements made in the field. Optional proprietary PC software enables users to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, and then convert them into professional-looking reports.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully