Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Multicriteria Detector - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Farenhyt IDP-FIRE-CO detector senses both fire and carbon monoxide (CO) and delivers customized tone to differentiate between fire and CO events. Detector uses four separate sensors to search for smoke, CO, light/flame, and heat to verify true fire events. Nuisance alarm capabilities reject false alarms based on temperature fluctuations.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA