Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Multi-Criteria Detector - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Farenhyt IDP-FIRE-CO detector's sounder base features different tones for fire and carbon monoxide alarms. Four separate sensing elements look for smoke, carbon monoxide, light/flame and heat, while minimizing nuisance alarms.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA