- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Mud Ring - Thomas & Betts - Facility Management Product Release
The Steel City adjustable mud ring ensures that stud-mounted outlet boxes fit flush with any thickness of finished drywall, plaster or ceramic tile. It features an inner ring that adjusts from 1/2 to 1-1/2 inches to accommodate various drywall thicknesses. Two adjustment screws enable users to set the inner ring at the anticipated depth prior to installation and adjust after installation.
The screws and quick-release locking mechanism outside of the inner ring leaves maximum capacity for devices and protects against router damage and excess mudding. It features measured rule markings for fast pre-setting.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully