Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mowers - Grasshopper Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Compact FrontMount 600 mowers feature an in-line drive system and a pumps-in-reservoir design that transmits engine power to the mowing deck. They have a commercial-grade 16-horsepower Briggs & Stratton Vanguard, or 20-horsepower Kohler Command Pro horizontal-crankshaft, V-twin, gasoline engine. Their front-mounted 44-, 48- and 52-inch DuraMax decks raise vertically for space-saving transport or storage, and underside access. The PowerFold/electric height adjustment is available on 48- and 52-inch DuraMax decks. Operators can use the side discharge or convert to an optional Down Discharge mulching or PowerVac collection with the same DuraMax deck. Users can choose from a variety of collection systems and year-round implements.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Concrete Coating Considerations
- Mowers and Total Cost of Ownership
- Mowers: Understanding Options
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today