Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mower Series Offers Premium–Cut Quality - Husqvarna Professional Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
For large properties requiring professional performance and premium–cut quality, Husqvarna introduces an addition to its M–ZT Series Zero–Turn high–performance mower lineup — the Husqvarna M–ZT61 EFI.
An ultimate, reliable mowing experience is assured, thanks to a 27–horsepower fuel injection, intuitive operator interface, rugged 2–by–3–foot heavy–duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the M–ZT 61EFI is practical for all property maintenance needs, at an incredible value.
The latest walk–behind mower — the Husqvarna LC221Ai — integrates technology advancements with proven design elements, providing balance and power to all four wheels to handle tough–terrain cutting. Key features include All-Wheel Drive for optimum traction on hills or wet grass; a high–capacity 2.3–bushel bag; a 15–gauge steel high performance deck for superior cutting; a 21–inch all–in–one cutting blade; and the easy, no–prime, no–choke InStart bail starting system.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Irrigation Issues for Sustainable Grounds
- Sustainable Grounds: Spotlight on Mulching and Recycling
- Strategies and Tactics for Sustainable Grounds
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today