Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
Motors - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Super-E motors with shaft grounding brushes are a line of electric-powered units. Stock ratings available include 1-50 horsepower (hp) in the following designs: totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) and open drip proof foot mounted, along with 1/2-5 hp in TEFC, C-Face foot-mounted designs. The units are designed with a carbon brush mounted internally to divert shaft currents away from motor bearings to increase bearing life.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully