- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Motor Soft Starters - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Telemecanique brand Altistart 01 mini soft starts from Schneider Electric provide sophisticated starting and stopping control for motors. The mini soft starts are available in three different performance levels to meet a range of fractional and low-horsepower single-phase and three-phase asynchronous motors, from 1/4 to 75 HP at 110-575V.
Installation is via DIN rail or panel mounting; the soft starts feature a contactor-style power wiring scheme and a removable control wiring terminal. Modular design permits side-by-side mounting, and the soft starts can be used in retrofit applications and other common uses, such as material-handling conveyors, belt-driven machinery, fans, pumps, automatic doors and gates, small compressors and process machinery.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully