- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Motor Soft Starters - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Telemecanique brand Altistart 01 mini soft starts from Schneider Electric provide sophisticated starting and stopping control for motors. The mini soft starts are available in three different performance levels to meet a range of fractional and low-horsepower single-phase and three-phase asynchronous motors, from 1/4 to 75 HP at 110-575V.
Installation is via DIN rail or panel mounting; the soft starts feature a contactor-style power wiring scheme and a removable control wiring terminal. Modular design permits side-by-side mounting, and the soft starts can be used in retrofit applications and other common uses, such as material-handling conveyors, belt-driven machinery, fans, pumps, automatic doors and gates, small compressors and process machinery.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully