- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Moisture Meters - Flir - Facility Management Product Release
The FLIR MR59 Ball Probe Moisture Meter and the FLIR MR55 Pin Moisture Meter offer with Bluetooth wireless connectivity. These inspection tools offer the ability to read moisture measurements from a mobile device.
The MR59 is a pinless moisture meter, with a ball probe sensor, which helps users cover larger areas in a shorter time. The ball probe makes it easy to measure in corners, over uneven surfaces, and around baseboards without leaving marks. The MR59 can help detect moisture below a surface when there is no visible presence, enabling professionals to determine the moisture migration path from the source.
The MR55 is a pin meter with a built-in library of 11 material groups: wood, drywall, concrete, brick, and other building materials. The user can tune the meter to the most appropriate test material to improve measurement accuracy. Professionals can also access a material group reference document from Wireless connectivity in both devices offers a convenient way to view data from a mobile device with the FLIR Tools Mobile App. This is useful when the meter’s display is out of view, such as when taking measurements on the ceiling or within a cabinet.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality