Modular Fuse Holders - Cooper Bussmann - Facility Management Product Release
The CH series offers up to 1,000-volts-direct-current (Vdc) protection with open-fuse indication, making it ideal for alternative-energy applications, such as solar control panels. The design offers advantages for UL 508 panels, including a smaller footprint to save valuable panel space, a programmable logic controller remote open-fuse indication for faster troubleshooting, 48Vdc open-fuse indication with its Midget and Class CC versions, and IP20 finger-safe construction for improved electrical safety.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully