- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
Mobile Charging System - Bretford - Facility Management Product Release
Bretford’s Juice Mobile Power brings safe, DC power from one outlet to the entire room via a flexible, mobile system. Juice Mobile Power eliminates the tangled web of non-compliant, overloaded extensions cords by delivering a safe, flexible way to turn a single wall outlet into a power source for the entire classroom or office, at a fraction of the cost of a retrofit.
Through its FLI Charge safety technology, Juice Mobile Power smartly detects foreign objects and instantly power down to ensure safety, powering up once the object has been removed from the powered surface. The software for the safety circuit has been certified under ETL, which covers the safe operations of embedded safety controls. Juice Mobile Power has also undergone all required FCC testing.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully