Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Meters - E-Mon LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s D-Mon electronic submetering products and systems now includes a wireless mesh communication system for automatic meter reading. The system allows single-phase multi-tenant facility executives to monitor and bill for actual energy use and evaluate energy consumption from submeters without costly wiring or communications cabling.
Facility executives obtain interval energy data from Class 4100 meters and associated software. The meters are equipped with self-configuring peer-to-peer, multihopping wireless transceivers that route energy data between meters and the central data storage unit (wireless Gateway) in the most efficient manner. The wireless gateway, located inside the metered building, stores the interval energy data until downloaded via Ethernet or Internet using the company’s wireless meter reading software.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects