Meters - E-Mon LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s D-Mon electronic submetering products and systems now includes a wireless mesh communication system for automatic meter reading. The system allows single-phase multi-tenant facility executives to monitor and bill for actual energy use and evaluate energy consumption from submeters without costly wiring or communications cabling.
Facility executives obtain interval energy data from Class 4100 meters and associated software. The meters are equipped with self-configuring peer-to-peer, multihopping wireless transceivers that route energy data between meters and the central data storage unit (wireless Gateway) in the most efficient manner. The wireless gateway, located inside the metered building, stores the interval energy data until downloaded via Ethernet or Internet using the company’s wireless meter reading software.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- It's Renewable Energy's Time to Shine
- What Does Portfolio Manager Data Say About the Rise of Renewables?
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects