Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Metal Wall Panels - Varco Pruden Buildings - Facility Management Product Release
TextureClad combines the look of textured stucco with the strength and durability of 20 gauge steel to create a lightweight exterior wall system. Panels are designed to meet the demands of local building ordinances where traditional metal wall panels are prohibited. Finish is resistant to water, cracking, flaking, chalking, and mildew. TextureClad panels can be attached directly to standard wall girts with up to 6 inches of batt insulation and also as a soffit.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat